Is it me or is 2009 a good year to get married? A sec sch classmate held her wedding recently, i've got a colleague's wedding to attend tonight, another colleague's wedding to attend next month and apparently another sec sch mate has just gotten married as well.
By the way, I caught "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" with the pets this week. The film's super hilarious even though the plot's more or less predictable. "Up" has a better plot imo. I think the company you're with affects the way u view a show, especially for comedies and cartoons. The fact that i was sitting next to auntie who was laughing throughout made the movie even more funny than it actually is. Though i still find the film more entertaining than the average cartoon. "You are abt to be crushed by a giant corn" is the funniest of all.
Anyway, I got really sick of my ever-long hair and went for a haircut yesterday. Its not that long anymore but still tie-able. I think the hairdresser did quite a good job because I like the way I look currently. Plus, shorter hair is so much easier to wash, comb and manage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment