Friday, February 25, 2011

New year, new beginnings..

D flowers!











Ramen Santouka. standard seems to have dropped a little compared to my previous visit





















I've started on a new perm job last week and so far, I'm really liking what I do...which by the way, is teaching kids at a special ed school for autism. Have been learning new stuff every single day which I think is great if I really decide to specialise in this field next time. And unlike my previous research job where I had days and weeks with nothing other to do but interact with the computer, I'm kept busy and occupied almost every minute of the day at work now ('cept during lunch) which is super exhausting but nice and fulfilling.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty daisies! All the best for your new job. Hope you keep a journal, I really enjoy your stories, told with a straight face, hehehe

    ReplyDelete