Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recess wk!

Finally, a short break from studies (though its ending already) plus, another more week and it's a short break from work! Though i'll probably be spending most of the time completing my sch assignments.

Anyhow, time really flies. Just awhile ago it was the start of the new year and now it's already March & the end of Term 1 at work. Very soon time'll flash past & it'll be a new year all over again. And I'll turn 26. Sighs, can't believe I'm aging this fast. It seems like such a short while ago that I celebrated my 21st. But it's already 5 years later. Never have I yearned so much for the aging process to take on a slower pace...

Anyhow, i'm going a little mad over nail art these days maybe 'cause I find the whole process & outcome really therapeutic & satisfying but the only downside is the overwhelming smell of the polish & remover.

Cuppies


Angry birds (though my kids hardly notice my nails, wonder whether they'll notice this time round since all of them loveee ABirds)

No comments:

Post a Comment