Had such a packed & tiring BUT fantastic day. Brought the kids for school outing @ sentosa underwater world and it's such a great experience to see how excited and happy the little ones were today. I miss being a child at times...where you're living in such blissful ignorance & where you're thrilled by the slightest things in life. And then we had a wonderful afternoon celebrating Tricia's bday, such that I actually forgot about the terrible migraine I was nursing as a result of the powerful sunshine this morning. And to end of the day in dramatic fashion, I went to chop off my hair so that I'm back to looking like a kid & my head feels a ton lighter now.
And the penguins come marching onto my nails..
Strawberry jello
And DIY miniature furniture sets I'm using to teach prepositions! Ain't it cutee?
No comments:
Post a Comment