Thursday, March 27, 2014

Looking back.

So 7 months later, I'm finally done with school (fingers crossed that my thesis passes through), and I'm going back to work next week. Funny how when I left the SPED field about a year and a half ago, I was thinking that I might not return and instead, switch to somewhere new like a clinical or community setting, or even a mainstream sch setting. But now, here I am again, stepping back into where I left.

Before experiencing practicum, I was pretty sure that I wanted to work in a hospital/clinical setting after I complete my MA. But then, clinical practicum changed my mind and I'm somewhat thankful for the experience. It's not all horrid and bad though. I guess I got caught up with all the negativity and allowed the stress to overtake my thoughts and emotions back then. Upon reflection now, actually it really is a blessing in disguise and I did learn a lot during that period. Funny how one's thoughts and feelings can undergo such drastic changes over time. Maturity or self-development?

No comments:

Post a Comment