Sunday, September 5, 2010

What's cooking?

Breaks and holidays are love! Sleeping till noon, wacking up lunches, lazing in front of my comp etc. Work's started though i still get to do my lunches at home (helps me save moolah!!) since i only start work in the afternoon. Can't wait for bali in another week-and-a-half's time!

Mushroom carbonara


Palm wine & berries ( i like!)


Kimchi ramen


Tiramisu with baileys- i love this dessert dish cause it's yummy and so easy to make, though the ingredients are really ex.


Yolks, icing sugar & mascarpone cheese (skipped the egg white cream bit though)


Mushroom soup & potato salad with melted cheese


Tada!


How much is that bunny in the window?


That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Your tiramisu's the BEST! Did you put foie grais in your ramen?
    The photos of the white rabbit reminds me of this cafe at Dempsey Rd I want to go to when I come; it's called 'The White Rabbit' and is in a restored Chapel. Uncle Lee Cyn might prefer the Curry place but I just want to see this place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Rabbit was very popular when it first opened but i heard that the place is overrated and the only good thing they serve is macaroni & cheese. Btw, curry is no longer at dempsey...moved somewhere else i think.

    You'll get to eat lemon cheesecake when u come; brother is trying to perfect it for you guys. Is norah coming down as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norah's got no holiday so I'll be here by myself :(

    ReplyDelete