Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Body falling apart

Just when my back's getting better and have recovered from the monthly cramps and diarrhea, I have to be down with...gastric flu: non-stop vomiting, fever, aches & chills the past 2 days. And when I finally seem to be getting better, a superbly awful migraine + nausea has to hit me today (probably from the dehydration). It seems like pain and discomfort are starting to become a part of my life, and my body's really starting to tear apart. And I'm only in my mid-20s!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH.....

Anyhow, I'll just try to imagine that I'm on a detoxification program these couple of days where my body purges everything out and refuses to take anything in. Coupled with the diarrhea which I experienced last weekend, I've already lost about 2kg - about all the weight which I gained after my break from work. Just hope I'll be well enough to enjoy the Christmas parties this coming Fri till Sun.

On a brighter note, I finally managed to catch Arthur Christmas on Monday morning (right before the gastric flu attacked at night) and shopped for a bunch of garb from H&M - something which was impossible to do last Saturday, what with this major overcrowded-with-foreigners city which floods the whole of Orchard Rd's malls & shops. I think the local H&M is just as good as their European counterparts- apparels just like what topshop, mango, river island & the likes carry, but at half the price or less. Let me see, I haven't shopped for clothes in a proper store for ages simply because I can always get similar stuff online at much cheaper prices & not have to be part of any crowd which is a major major issue in S'pore now. I'm really starting to hate going anywhere these days since there's sure to be truckloads of people and half of them aren't even your fellow citizens. It's not that I'm xenophobic or anything but seriously, if I wanna experience mingling around "unfamiliar" people, I might as well migrate to another place...and preferably one where basic manners & etiquette are present.

No comments:

Post a Comment