Monday, December 12, 2011

Decembers are ♥

Excellent latte from my favourite cafe!!















Once again, it's my absolute fave month of the year: December! Birthdays, shopping, gifts, parties, good food and best of all.... festive slacking!- something which I haven't gotten a chance to do since I started working 2 years ago (esp. last year...the memories of how horrible the festive season was still haunts me).

Anyhow, I'm just looking forward to enjoying these 2 weeks before work & school starts again. Really really dread becoming a penniless mugger once again for the next 2-3 years, especially since I really enjoy my current job (the teaching, the kids & the colleagues) and the fact that my earnings allow me to spend freely. I'm not a spendthrift person but you know, when you aren't earning your own keep, you have to fret over how to spend your miserable monthly budget in the best way, think thrice about shopping for knick knacks, splurging on good food and most importantly, traveling during holidays! SIGHS. That's the down side of going back to school after tasting working life but I guess the fruits of my labour will eventually outweigh the downsides...I hope.

For now, it's back to enjoying the lazy & quiet break with stuff like sleeping (I need to lay down ALOT recently because of this bad back problem), watching good old x'mas movies like Eloise, MUppets Christmas Carol etc. and changing the look of my nails every other week..or every other day, especially when I get some inspiration and think of something nice. But right now, it's sparkle and all because it's DECEMBER!

I named this "Stars fall on the dark lake"



















And this..."Strawberry icicles"



















And lastly, "Black forest glaze"

No comments:

Post a Comment