Coming to the end of 3rd week at work and 2nd week at school. So far, I seem to be managing pretty ok because sch's still starting slowly and on the other side at work, the kids (except for 1) are really really really good at the moment (to my surprise cause they usually go somewhat off after a long break) though there's a never-ending list of things to do and am feeling as exhausted as ever (am starting to NEED to take naps after coming home frm work cause I really need the refresher & energy boost to complete some sch assignments & readings every night). And that's why I'm still awake at this time tonight. And that's the reason why I dislike and always try not to take any naps after I come home from work, simply because I know I'll have trouble falling asleep proper at night.
But despite all that, at least I'm living life richly & doing things which will really benefit me knowledge/experience wise & hopefully pave my career path widely in the future. I'll probably start whining more after school swings into full mode with assignments & deadlines flying in all at once with hardly any air to breathe. But anyhow, looking forward to CNY & the wonderfully long weekend. Thank goodness for such breaks. Will need alot of them in the coming 3 mths.
On a side note, really happy cause am gonna get my performance bonus (hope it's a good amt!) with this month's pay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations. Nice to read your happy post, haven't had time to read your lovely blog recently. All the best for a great year ahead!
ReplyDelete