Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello '12.

Had a wicked end to last year and by wicked, I mean it the good way. With close work pals, tea, scones, desserts & of course, the awesomely wicked musical! Really really love Wicked. Love the props, love the songs, love the 2 brilliant lead actresses and love the plot...all the irony, foreshadowing, how it weaves in almost seamlessly into the original Oz story. I almost cried towards the end when Glinda & Elphaba parted ways with "For Good"- such a beautiful & good scene! And felt sooo sad for Glinda during the finale; I absolutely love her character & the actress did an outstanding job with the character! Am gonna try getting my hands on the novel when I have the time.




















Beginnings of spring..



















Can't stop listening to Owl City songs like this:


Love this MV, not so much the song though:


Am finally gonna see my kids again after 6 weeks of break. I really miss them (not managing their behaviours though).

No comments:

Post a Comment