Thursday, September 27, 2012

Overwhelmed

It's so ironic to come home from helping a counseling client through her family issues and feel like my family doesn't even exist. These few weeks have been extremely stressful and I don't remember feeling this stressed before in my life actually. Well, I had prepped myself when I decided to take on a full-time study load while working full-time but I didn't expect it to be this tiring. Almost every single weekday is the same old exhausting routine- waking up at 6.30am, going to work, knocking off at 3.30pm, rushing down for my counseling session at 4.30pm, grabbing a quick bite at 5.45pm before starting class from 6-9pm, reaching home around 10pm, bathing and clearing some compulsory readings/school assignments till after midnight, before I can finally hit my bed in peace. Well not in peace exactly, since I've been so stressed that sometimes I can't even sleep in peace. But I've been able to sleep pretty well the past week simply because I'm just so damn zonked out! I don't know whether it's due to the stress I've been feeling lately but I really just feel like crying my heart out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment