The sickening feeling of stress & exhaustion has started to overwhelm me once again, and after some stuff that happened this week @ work & other bad news for paperwork load, I am really starting to regret going part-time instead of just sticking to my original decision to leave in Sept. URGH, what's wrong with me!! Well, I really was asking for torture and so it's gonna be a continuous period of reports and reports and nothing but more reports to churn out for both school & work for the next 4 weeks. I'm just gonna run to the top of my blk and scream my lungs out after November the 16th.
For now, it's back to getting lost in my tables and notes once again.
I really don't mind doing the psychological reports, but doing them after a long day at work and when I'm so darn tired is NOT fun at all. Sigh. Only things that cheer me up recently are ending my counseling practicum last week (thank goodness!) & not having to work the next 2 Fridays 'cause of HRJ & Sped Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment