My new favourite band!
I'm finally done with WORK for this semester!! Didn't expect to be this sad @ leaving...especially on the last day I saw the kids. When they presented me with the surprise card, I just lost it; tears couldn't stop flowing & it stunned the little ones who thought I was upset cause they've never seen me cry before, haha. Come to think of it, I've never cried a single time during my 2 years at work but I cried twice during my last 2 days. Sigh..it's finally dawned on me that I won't be seeing them anymore or waking up to that teaching routine every morning at 6.30am. It's been merely 2 years but as I was packing up on Fri, I realised how much I've learnt and how much effort I've put in and how attached I've grown towards most things & ppl at work. I must have grown so rigid that I'm resisting changes like my kids!! Oh wells...I guess I'll eventually get over it. Like I've mentioned a zillion times, life's been sort of a blur and state of confusion over the past few weeks. And now that I've made up with lotsa long-lost sleep over the weekend, I'm feeling as refreshed as me. Time to soak up the festive air once again at this time of the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment