Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hanging there

Last week's been crazy. My mind's been a complete blur with 4hrs of sleep a night and endless typing on the comp. Rushed my butt off 2 sch assignments while the first of my besties tied the knot. And though there were the usual hiccups here and there, the wedding was a success! 10 hats off to her & her hubs for planning & organizing their own wedding (which was a pretty grand & formal affair) almost all by themselves (without the silly fuss of gatecrashing and all) and in such a short period of time (something like less than 6mths??). In fact, it's an even smoother wedding than some others that had 2-3x the amount of time & help. Congrats once again a + t.
Neway, one more assignment and 2 more days at work and I'm good to slack for the rest of this year!! Can't wait for Friday to come, though I don't look forward to packing and clearing my stuff at work. 2 years worth of teaching materials, toys etc...I hope I can finish packing up by the end of my last day @ work 'cause I seriously don't wanna make an extra trip down next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment